CALL US TODAY - 850-244-1574

Car Carrier

Trucking, Truckers Quote Request

Car Carrier Insurance

You carry some of the most valuable cargo out there and businesses and customers are entrusting you to get it there safely. Not only do you have a high net worth, but you carry a liability to the traffic and people around you. If having car insurance can be complicated, multiple that times ten when it comes to your coverage. Instead of questioning if you have enough or the right coverage, talk to one of our experienced agents about the tailored coverage you and your cargo need.

Auto liability- This type of insurance will protect you and your business if you or an employee is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Liability Insurance will cover bodily injury claims, financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party, and financial reimbursement for the property damaged during the accident. This coverage can also cover expenses for attorney fees related to your defense.

            Your insurance policy can be structured as a combined single limit or split limits. A combined single limit is a flat amount that applies to any combination of bodily injury and property damage liability claims. While split limits are three separate dollar amounts apply to each accident: per person limit, per occurrence limit for all injured person, and per occurrence.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance- If your truck is damaged or you get injured from another party that does not have insurance or does not have adequate insurance, this coverage can help pay the difference of expenses incurred.

  Physical Damage (Comp/collision)-coverage that will pay for damage caused by an incident rather than an accident. Typically, this covers      severe weather, theft, or vandalism.

Medical Payment /PIP -covers medical payments from injuries that occurred during an accident. PIP Insurance covers the policyholder as well as passengers.            

 Federal or state filings- This document is required by the FDOT to show that the policyholder has adequate financial responsibility to operate their vehicle.

 Motor Truck Cargo Insurance provides insurance on the freight or commodity halted by a For- hire  trucker. It covers your liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to causes such as fire, collision, or             striking of a load.

  Trailer Interchange Insurance provides coverage for trailers being pulled under a trailer interchange agreement generally when the trailer is owned by another party. This is essentially physical damage insurance for non-owned trailers. This insurance protects you if the trailer is damaged by collision, fire, theft, explosion or vandalism.

If you own your car carrier and/or business you will also need business insurance coverage. The most important of those coverage are General Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance.

General liability- protects your business if you're sued for personal injury or property damage. A typical policy will cover those accidents or damages that occur on-site or because of using goods or services sold by the company. In addition, coverages can be designed to cover additional costs like attorney fees or court costs.

Workers Compensation- Coverage and benefits can be obtained for the worker no matter who is at fault. For those workers injured in the workplace, medical expenses and income replacement may be necessary.


 Let one of our Trucking Insurance specialists find the right coverage for you today. . Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in Fort Walton Beach, Crestview, Baker, Defuniak Springs, Holt, Milton, or Pace.